- What data we collect and process
- Physical activity related data (e.g., exercise logs like squat, sit up, treadmill) and passively tracked activity data (e.g., walk steps, calories burned, sleep duration). This data are inferred from sensors such as accelerometer and gyroscope. This information my be collected even if the app is not running in the foreground.
- Location-related data (e.g., place visited, travel route and duration). This data are inferred from Android location service (e.g., GPS, WiFi and cell-towers). This information my be collected even if the app is not running in the foreground. You should be able to stop our collection of location-related data through Android Setting on Location.
- Heart rate data inferred from camera. Note that camera is only used to detect heart rate automatically. The camera is not used for any other purpose in our app.
- Information you provide. You may also provide other information such as your age, height, weight and place labels.
- How we use information
The primary purpose of data processed is to provide you a snapshot of your everyday life (e.g., place, sleep and walk) All of information processed are stored locally only in your mobile device in default. Also, the manual input data such as age, weight, heights, place labels are stored locally only in your mobile device. Note that NO information is uploaded to any server. Accordingly, your data is NOT shared with any third parties.
- Data deletion
All of data regarding to you and your use of our app are stored only in your mobile device in default. So, if you would like to delete your information, please uninstall the app and then all of data related to our app will be deleted accordingly.
If you choose to use our app's backup feature, all of your data could be stored into YOUR Google Drive Account. Also, you could delete your backup data manually by using the Options menu in the Manage Apps dialog in your Google Drive. https://developers.google.com/drive/android/appfolder
Our apps are not directed at persons under 15, and may not be used by the children.
Last updated: 05/28/2017
- Contact information
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have further questions or concerns about your data.