Plainfield Elementary School PTSO
Parent Teacher Student Organization
- Email List - We are no longer sending PTSO-related emails through the main Plainfield email service. Sign up to be on the PTSO exclusive email list by emailing your name, child's name, and child's teacher to PlainfieldPTSO@gmail.com. This will also help us be more efficient and use less paper as we will not sending as many flyers home with students this year - keep checking the website and your email to stay informed!
- Sam's Farmers Market - Sam's is graciously hosting another fundraiser for Plainfield the entire month of November. Shop as many times as you’d like and make sure to bring the flyer with you each time in order for Plainfield/PTSO to receive $1 cash for every $10 spent before tax.
- School Calendar Magnets – we are selling 4”x7” magnets that have the entire school calendar on it for $2. Please fill out and return the order form.
- 2018-2019 Fridge Flyer Now Available - Download Here
We Need You!
The PTSO coordinates numerous events throughout the year including Back to School Bash, Fall Fest, book fairs, Winter Wonderland Store, and Family Movie Nights. Parent volunteers are vital to the success of the PTSO and we need your participation.
Your annual fee of $5.00 per student helps us fund the numerous programs and items we provide the school and students with throughout the year.
2018-2019 contact forms were mailed home the first week of August and due August 31. If you have not returned it yet, please do ASAP so we can continue to funding items - including field trips - for all students at Plainfield.
It’s easy and fun to get involved with the PTSO and you don't need to make a never-ending commitment; even one day a year can make a difference!
Did you ever wonder how the bus was paid for when your kindergartner took their first field trip to the Morton Arboretum? Yup, that was the PTSO. We do that and more to enrich the lives of our students at Plainfield. The PTSO sponsors many programs and activities throughout the year including:
- Two Book Fairs
- Plainfield T-Shirts for all Kindergartners
- Student Birthday Books
- Family Social Events
- Field Trip Buses
- Winter Wonderland Store
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week
The $5.00 per child fee is used to help fund our many events and aid in our children’s education. We need your support; please consider being a part of the PTSO!
The PTSO Team: Maria Cullotta, Dana Jaime & Stacey Miller