Physical Education and ART
Teacher: Maha Ahmed
Starting: Sept 03, 2019
Alsalamu alikum warahmatu Allah wa barakatoh,
I am pleased to be teaching Grade 2 Gym , Grade 7,8,9 Girls Physical education as well As Grade 9 Arts class for the year of 2019-2020. My goal will be to reach the Students in the most efficient way to reach their goals to be successful in their studies before the end of the year in June enshallah. I will be looking forward to work together with both the students and parents to achieve the best results possible.
Please feel free to follow this website for updates on class work, assessments and Projects or any major assessments the student may have until the end of the year.
This information should also be recorded in students agendas on a daily basis for easier access.
you can also reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's have a great year enshallah !
Class Room Rules
1. Food, drinks, candy, gum are not allowed in the Art rooms. A bottle of WATER is permitted.
2. Cell phones are not allowed at any time. Phones should be turned off and put away.
3. Be in the room before class starts. Dropping your stuff and leaving does not qualify you as being on time.
4. Sit at your assigned seat unless I give you OK to move. That means you do not walk around the room during the class.
5. Talk quietly with students at your table. Do not talk during the instructional time.
6. Draw, paint, etc. on your artwork only!
7. Use materials from your only... don't go into other people's materials .
8. You can bring your work home anytime. You are responsible for having it back next day.
9. Choose your words and no rude language or behavior will be tolerated.
10. You are responsible for cleaning your work area and the tools that you used.
11. Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. Class should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.