PHS Math Team
If you would like to sign up for the 2018-19 school year, please fill out the form here. For sample questions please see "TST."
Welcome to the Princeton High School Math Team website!
PHS Math Team participates in various math competitions throughout the year at different levels of difficulty, including the American Mathematics Competitions, Princeton University Math Competition, and the Harvard-MIT Mathematics Tournament. These competitions emphasize creative problem solving and do not require knowledge of calculus. We invite everyone interested to join!
Typically, math team meets weekly in room 237. Check the calendar for more information.
For those who are just beginning to do competition math, please view the resources page. Keep in mind that math is not easy. ;)
- Lawrence Chen (email@example.com)
- Kevin Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Benjamin Qi (email@example.com)
Adviser: Mr. Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What do we do during meetings?
- Contests (ex. Mandelbrot)
- Team Selection Tests (ex. for PUMaC)
- Team Rounds (ex. HMMT Guts)
- Lectures / Problem Solving Sessions (ex. AMC Geo)