Some Outfit Ideas: (DON’T STRESS OVER THIS PART!)
1. A simple t-shirt and cute undies
2. Your favorite lingerie – what YOU feel comfortable in
3. Bodysuit - red, white or black are the most common colors
4. The sky’s is the limit - corsets, lace bras and panties, kimonos
5. Your wedding veil/accessories if you’re engaged/recently married
6. Musical instruments/gear. Fitness/yoga accessories
7. Just a flannel or his button up shirt, I promise – you'll look beautiful!
8. Motorcycle gear, denim, leather, bandana
9. High-waisted shorts, garter belt color that looks good on you.
10. His sports uniform, hunting gear, tie or cowboy hat
11. Shoes - stilettos, high heels
12. Accessories - belts, necklaces, earrings, body jewelry
13. Literally anything you’re comfortable in. Even a fishnet 😄
14. Handcuffs, whips, blindfold ... You got the point
15. Nothing. Totally an option!
Remember, we’re highlighting YOUR natural beauty. We do not need many props, outfits or things to make these amazing images of you. If you’re self-conscious about certain areas or a few extra pounds, just let me know before the session and I’ll make sure to avoid those areas! It’s all about the angle !!
Boudoir photography session - $449
Total time 3-4 hours
Products not included in session fee
Digital images are $25 each (minimum 5)
Metal prints start at $125 each
Professional album start at $460
Professional images box start at $425
Professional book start at $190
15% discounts for military and first responders
Boudoir photography session including makeup and 5X5 photo album with up to 15 images
Boudoir photography session including makeup, Digital images and 8x8 photo album / image box (4x6 up to 22 images)
Boudoir photography session including makeup, Digital images, 10x10 photo album / images box (5x7 up to 30 images) and 16x24 metal print
How to prep for the session:
1. Rest and drink a lot of water to hydrate your skin.
2. Moisturize / body lotion, avoid tanning or spray tan
3. Light food, bring small snacks with you
4. Groom 2-3 days before the session avoid red skin
5. Having your roots touched up a week or two before your session makes a big difference, but is not necessary!
6. Nails - natural colors work great
7. Loose clothing - come with sweatshirt and sweatpants - avoid underwear and bra
** Only moisturize your body and face before the session. **
What MAKES your Boudoir Session:
1. Lashes, Lashes, LASHES!
2. Moisturize your body and face before the session.
3. Having your nails done is recommended!
4. Having your roots touched up a week or two before your session makes a big difference, but is not necessary!
5. Avoid tanning or spray tan
6. Confidence – in YOURSELF and in ME!