Projects on the Master marketplace:
- Semiconductor laser simulation and design
- Photonics-based position measurement at sub-nanometer scale: Metrology for Semiconductor IC fabrication.
- Integrated sensors based on optical frequency combs
- Simultaneous strain and temperature fibre-based sensing using a laser based readout system
- Plasma etching technique for aluminum based lasers
- Efficient edge coupling of nanophotonic waveguides to optical fiber.
- Enhancing the backbone device for modern internet
- Paving the road towards ultra-stable membrane-lasers
- Giant dispersion in nanophotonic waveguides
- Metal nano-grating couplers
- Understanding nonlinear light-matter interaction in nanophotonics
- Integrated Optical Alignment sensor for Advanced IC production (2/2)
- Integrated Optical Alignment sensor for Electronic IC production (1/2)
It is in principle possible to do a graduation project at other locations (both within Netherlands and outside the Netherlands). The availability depends on the period and approval of the local research group or company.