Co-editor, American Economic Review
2019-2020: on leave, visiting Professor, Princeton University
- Dominant Currency Paradigm, with Gita Gopinath, Emine Boz, Camila Casas, Federico Diez and Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, June 2019. Accepted, American Economic Review.
- The Dollar Hegemon? Evidence and Implications for Policymakers, prepared for the 6th Asian Monetary Policy Forum, Singapore, May 2019
- Euro area architecture: What reforms are still needed, and why?, VoxEU, an update of the 7+7 report on Euro area reforms, May 2019
- The International Monetary and Financial System, with Hélène Rey and Maxime Sauzet, forthcoming Annual Review of Economics, 2019
- Reconciling risk sharing with market discipline: A constructive approach to euro area reform, CEPR Policy Insight 91, a new report by 7+7 French and German economists on Euro area reforms. Vox-EU Executive Summary here. January 2018.
- Monetary Policy Transmission in Emerging Markets: An Application to Chile, Series on Central Banking, Analysis and Economic Policies, vol XXV, Banco Central de Chile, 2018.