S.K. and Angela Chan Professor of Global Management,
Managing Editor, Journal of International Economics
- Reconciling risk sharing with market discipline: A constructive approach to euro area reform, CEPR Policy Insight 91, a new report by 14 French and German economists on Euro area reforms. Vox-EU Executive Summary here. January 2018.
- Dominant Currency Paradigm, with Camila Casas, Federico Diez and Gita Gopinath, August 2017. Under submission
- The Safe Assets Shortage Conundrum, with Ricardo Caballero and Emmanuel Farhi, Journal of Economic Perspective, Summer 2017.
- Monetary Policy Transmission in Emerging Markets: An Application to Chile, forth. Series on Central Banking, Analysis and Economic Policy, vol XX, Banco Central de Chile, 2017.
- Brexit: Whither the Pound?, with Galina Hale, San Francisco Federal Reserve Economic Letter, April 17, 2017.
- The Fundamental Structure of the International Monetary System, in Rules for International Monetary Stability Bordo and Taylor, eds, Hoover Institution Press, 2017.
- Rents, Technical Change and Risk Premia, with Ricardo Caballero and Emmanuel Farhi, May 2017, AER P&P.