Geometry and Representation Theory
A Mini-Conference at UC Riverside
December 14-16, 2019
A mini-conference at UC Riverside in and around the areas of geometric representation theory, categorification, low dimensional topology, and mathematical physics. It started in the afternoon of December 14th and ended at noon on the 16th.
Talks took place in Skye Hall (link: https://campusmap.ucr.edu/?loc=SKYE ) room 284.
- Sheel Ganatra Saturday, 1:15-2:15, A user's guide to (partially) wrapped Fukaya categories
- Aaron Lauda Saturday, 2:30-3:30, Bordered Heegaard-Floer homology, category O, and higher representation theory
- Tsao-Hsien Chen Saturday, 4:00-5:00, Hitchin fibration and commuting variety
- Justin Campbell Sunday, 9:30-10:30, Translation functors via nearby cycles
- Jacob Matherne Sunday, 11:00-12:00, Logarithmic concavity of weight multiplicities for irreducible SL(n; C)-representations
- Helen Wong Sunday, 2:30-3:30, Roger-Yang’s skein algebra for punctured surfaces
- Erik Carlsson Sunday, 4:00-5:00, Diagonal coinvariants and the affine Springer fiber
- Nicolle Gonzalez Monday, 9:30-10:30, Crystals for Demazure modules and nonsymmetric Macdonald polynomials
- Jose Simental Rodriguez Monday, 11:00-12:00, Finite-dimensional representations of quantized Gieseker varieties