17th World Congress on
December 02-03, 2019 Manila, Philippines
Theme: Latest advancements in pathology research
17th World Congress on Pathology invites you with regards to the aim on research, innovation, and scientific aspects. The conference is going to be held at Manila, Philippines from December 02-03, 2019. The theme of the conference is "Latest advancements in pathology research ".
Pathology Meet 2019 is a global platform for Pathologists, industry professionals, marketing professionals and researchers, scientists, clinicians, academics, students, Liver oncologists, Surgeons, Research scholars and other healthcare professionals. The primary goal of the conference is to promote the latest advancements, research and developments, explore the challenges in pathology and related areas and share innovations, research, and ideas on pathology for a greater development and more effective treatments
Why to Attend???
Meet Your Target Market with members across the world focused on learning about pathology researches, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the medicinal community, Find out how innovators are closing the gap between product development and adoption, Debate the potential to greater cross-industry and cross-sector collaboration in the race for faster, cheaper, better cures. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential Scientists, make a splash with a new research, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event Pathology Meet 2019.
World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in pathology research are hallmarks of this conference.
Pathology Meet 2019 welcomes Pathologists, Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Cytopathologists, Clinical Pathologists, Researchers, Industrial professionals and Student delegates from pathology to be a part of it.
- Best area to accelerate your course into each region in the World.
- In most of our gatherings, participants are the Key contact in their labs buying choices.
- Acknowledged Abstracts will be distributed in the individual diaries and will be named with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) gave by CrossRef (Free conceptual distributing).
- Our exhibitor corners were gone by numerous circumstances by a substantial piece of the participants amid the meeting.
- Speaker and Abstract pages made in Google on your name would get overall affirmation to your profile and Research.
- Past exhibitor's criticism uncovers abundant of inquiries saw from the meeting participants.
- Network advancement with both Academia and Business
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- Molecular Biologists
- Cell and Gene Therapists
- Clinical Pathologists
- Pharmaceutical researchers
- Clinical organizations
- Educational institutes
- University Professors
- Medical school students
- Various Societies and their Members