The ideals of Boy Scouting are spelled out in the Scout Oath, the Scout Law, the Scout motto, and the Scout slogan. The Boy Scout measures himself against these ideals and continually tries to improve. The goals are high, and, as he reaches for them, he has some control over what and who he becomes.
The five boys in this photo are also in the top photo. What started out as a simple fun filled journey in Cub Scouting in 2002, became more to them as they went on to earn the Eagle award.
From left: Matthew Agee, Adam Knight, Dustin Farris, Tucker Bridges, Carson Fletcher and Scoutmaster, John Fletcher
If you think it can be done, you can. Hard work, perseverance, and the willingness to succeed. These attributes will define who you are as a person, and mold you thru the rest of your life. The only thing that will keep you from becoming an Eagle Scout is you.....
Eagle Scouts Since the Reactivation of the Troop, we will attempt to update this list as we confirm information
NAME PROJECT DATE COH DATE
- MATTHEW AGEE BELMONT OPTIMIST 6/20/12 March 4th, 2013
- CARSON FLETCHER ASHBROOK HS XC TRACK 7/1513 November 18th, 2013
- TUCKER BRIDGES AS-ONE MINISTRIES 8/25/13 August 10th, 2014
- ADAM KNIGHT AS-ONE MINISTRIES 10-13-13 December 2nd, 2013
- MATTHEW McKINNON BRADLEY CENTER 4-13-14 August 10th, 2014
- JONATHAN SHANNON RANKIN LAKE PARK 7-30-14 October 19th, 2014
- DUSTIN FARRIS AUDREY FIELD 8/13/14 January 4th, 2015
- ROMAN BLOCK ST. MICHAELS THRIFT STORE 2/8/15 May 17, 2015
- M. HAYES CLONINGER WORN FLAG DONATIONS 4/21/16 May 15th, 2016
- TYLER MELTON SHELTER AT RANKIN LAKE 8/20/17 December 27th, 2017
- SLAYTON FLETCHER ASHBROOK BASEBALL 8/30/17 December 27th, 2017
- TIMMY ROBINETTE GATHERING GARDEN 1/17/18 April 28th, 2018
- CARTER BROWN GUN SAFETY 3/23/18 June 4th, 2018
- BRYSON BINGHAM SOCIAL MEDIA USE 5/17/18 June 4th, 2018
- THOMAS JOLLEY GATHERING GARDEN 5/17/18 June 4th, 2018
Underline indicates a link to pictures