WARNING... Do NOT Take This Perfect "Timing" and "Opportunity" for Granted!! We have a potential GOLDMINE opportunity... Right Here, Right NOW!! No Excuses!
MAKE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE... SLOWLY (Do NOT skim thru it if you're serious about crushing this)!!
No income promises here, but if you work at it, 4, 5, 6, and even 7+ figures can potentially be earned within weeks to several months. Work really hard NOW before others catch on to how THIS is possibly the BEST of the BEST opportunities to make one wealthy, with virtually no investment, or lots of time invested. I encourage you to take MASSIVE ACTION!! (How sad it may be if you let it pass you by)
The KEY is to actually... TAKE CONSISTENT ACTION!! And, keep this super SIMPLE.
"How," you ask?
There are TWO ways to earn here. First, and most important (and, it's free to become a referral agent BTW), is getting the ERC opportunity to "businesses," and second, "building a team" that will get the ERC to businesses. You should do both, however, team building is optional.
TALK ABOUT SIMPLE!! On the ERC to Businesses part... you simply get business decision-makers to watch the short but very effective 5-minute video that SNAP FINANCIAL owner, Tony Swantek, recorded! Do it again and AGAIN!! And, AGAIN!! When you join the team thru your sponsor's link, you'll find it in your new SNAP back-office. The link you'll use is called, "Refer ERC Client." It gives you a special personal tracking link so you get credit for your earned commissions and overrides. Note: Make sure to check that it's "your" link before using it. Don't be worried, there are many different ways to reach business owners, see below.
On the Team Building part... use the "Refer Agent" referral link for business builders to build your 5-level (plus bonuses and revenue sharing pool) team. It's basically that simple!!
WANT SUPER SUCCESS? Then become a Master Inviter (basically, that's just getting a lot of people to look at the Business Opportunity and/or ERC available funds). Let the "systems" DO THE WORK FOR YOU (Meaning, the "selling of the opportunities" (Building your team AND funding businesses). Do not try to "sell" these by yourself, that is a big mistake as it's not duplicatable, and usually not nearly as successful. Use the video mentioned above and then let the specialists at corporate answer questions and close the deal for you if a call is needed between them and your client. You can use our (free) team page ( http://erc-funds.us ) to help build your referral agent team.
Follow up with your prospects. Of course, you'll want to continue bringing team members in, as well as businesses. Consistency is a major key to success.
Again... Don't overthink this, don't make it complicated, it's not. And, do it now, while the funds are still in the US Treasury.
BOTTOM LINE... THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY FOR US ALL... SO PAY ATTENTION!! STOP PLAYING AROUND!! LOOK AT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP PAGES DAILY (Links Below), WATCH LIVE AND RECORDED ZOOMS!! KEEP THIS BIZOPP SIMPLE and SHARE IT WITH TONS OF PEOPLE and BUSINESSES (CONSISTENTLY!!), AND YOU SHOULD DO VERY WELL. POSSIBLY ENOUGH TO RETIRE EARLY! REALLY! ASK FOR REFERRALS!! DO NOT WAIT!! TAKE MASSIVE ACTION... NOW!! TREAT THIS LIKE A REAL BUSINESS, A MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS! NOT A HOBBY! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!! BTW, this will take time (several weeks to months) to build, so make sure you have an income to get you by now!!
Great Businesses to Start With!!
The vast majority of these should qualify to get ERC Funds.
Your Warm Leads (The Best are the people you know)
Referrals (Next Best is to ask for referrals)
Assisted Living Facilities
Medical Clinics (smaller hospitals)
Accountants (and Bookkeepers)
Banks (and Credit Unions)
Churches (and non-profits)
The "Pitch" (Phone and Email)
Sidenote: Keep in mind that this is a "number's game," so the more decision owners you share this with, the more success you'll have. Period!! Of course, you need to follow up!! Follow up is so important!! There are a variety of ways to get to them (see below). Keep your introduction very simple, and push them to the 5-minute video overview by COO/Co-owner Tony Swantek and let him do the presentation for you. Remember, the decision maker does not have time to "chit chat," so get right to the point. In fact, don't even ask if they have heard of the ERC? Rather, cut right to the chase and mention the money right away, as you'll see in the first line below. You could say via phone call (or email) something like the stuff below to the decision maker...
- IRS (actually) has up to $26K for EACH of your employees...
- And the Winner is... YOU!! (IRS now paying HUGE REFUNDS to businesses in your city)
- Claim Your IRS Refunds NOW
- Claim Your COVID Relief Refunds NOW
- Please watch this 5-min. video (The IRS paying businesses in your city)
Sample Phone Opener:
Hi, my name is (name), I'm with Jorns and Associates and we work with the CARES ACT "ERC" program to provide pandemic relief funds to US businesses for the years 2020 and 2021. I’d like to speak to the owner or general manager, please.
(Then, if not available, try to at least get transferred to the voicemail of a decision-maker such as the... Owner, CFO, General Manager)
Body of Letter or Email (Edit to fit your personality if this is a "phone" call):
"Hey (name), Just checking to see if you got the ERC COVID Relief Refunds for your business from the IRS yet?"
(If they say "YES," then ask if they know any business owners who may also want it, and get the referral(s).
If they say "NO," then you can say something like)...
"The IRS is paying out as much as $26,000 per W2 employee to businesses (and non-profits) with up to 500 employees. The national accounting firm I represent has gotten well over 10,000 businesses across the US, approved for about $6 Billion dollars since July of 2021, and averages about $21,000 for every employee. A large majority of the businesses we have reviewed for ERC processing, have been approved for refunds. So, for example, on average we're getting businesses (and non-profits) with 25 employees, over $500,000 dollars. This is money you don't have to pay back and can use any way you want. Do you mind if I send you a 5-minute video overview? You'll want to watch it as soon as you can, so you can get your refunds from the government as soon as you can."
Go to: (Your ERC "Client" link page)
Your Name and Contact Info.
(Obviously, if you're emailing or snail mailing this, you'd edit out a couple of the lines at the open. It's a good idea to follow up with them in a day or two if you don't see them show up in your back-office. Edit to fit your personality).
CLICK HERE for another letter/email sample.
HERE ARE A FEW RESOURCES TO HELP YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS!!
Keep in mind... Just "one" completed deal will pay you thousands or much more in commissions!
- Accounting Firms... (Click to see why you should sponsor Accountants. There's also a sample letter to them). Accountants can be a really great income, and team-building strategy for you. Think about it, the businesses they do taxes for, trust them, and pay them to do their taxes. This can be a great added revenue stream for them (and "you"). It's a slam dunk. Of course, you'll also want to get your team to sponsor accountants. There are about 669K CPAs and 1.4 million accountants and auditors in the US. A potential goldmine for you. Go get 'em.
- Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce, SCORE, Business "Meet Up" Groups, etc... Go to their events and network. Also consider advertising with them if they offer that option, to reach hundreds and even thousands of local businesses, fast. As an example... http://Score.org helps small businesses (our Snap businesses as an example) with free advice (mentoring) from local business leaders. How about finding out how to connect with owners of local businesses thru your new SCORE mentor?
- Set up a booth at local Trade Shows that business owners attend. Plus... Better yet, you could also visit local shows as an attendee and talk with business owners all in a few hours. Leave them with a flyer of course, and get their business card to follow up later. This is a great way to connect with a hundred businesses in a few hours.
- Go Business to Business and talk to the decision maker (Owner, GM, CFO). Leave a card and/or flyer. Follow up with a text, call and email.
Click Here for a sample letter/email.
- CALL businesses. (Even hire a telemarketer, or a team of them).
- Send Postcards to local businesses. Follow up.
- Find "Commissioned Salespeople"... who already (or in the past) call on businesses in person such as credit card merchant account reps, and telemarketers, who actually enjoy working on commission, have the experience and contacts, and are good at it. Bring them on as Snap Financial agents on your team. Can be expanded across the entire US. These are people who actually get out there and DO what needs to be done, unlike your typical network marketer. HOW TO FIND THEM... Search on YouTube: Where to find commission salespeople. Here's another example I found from a Google search: https://www.commissioncrowd.com/
- Social Media such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter... to connect with businesses, and build a sales team while you're at it.
- Influencers... can be great people to introduce this to. They have thousands, and some even millions of people who follow them. People who; know, like, and trust them. Youtube is a great source to find these. Also, if you do a Google search for influencers, you'll find sources like: https://www.brandbassador.com/ where you can find all the influencers you want.
- Local Weekly "Group" Meetings... Organize meetings weekly where local business owners can come hear the Snap Financial "ERC" opportunity for their business. Maybe even do a few luncheons (you buy their lunch). Play Tony's 5-minute video, show the powerpoint, answer questions, collect their business cards for follow-up, hand out flyers, set up one-on-one follow-up meetings. Of course, ask them to hang around after the presentation at which time some may sign up with you. Do this solo, or with your team of agents. This format could work better to build your team of referral agents.
The Important Thing is to TAKE ACTION, Consistently!! Then, FOLLOW UP!!
Other Stuff to Help You
Our Team "Opportunity" Overview Page (Use this pitch to help build your team of referral agents):
To Login to Your Back Office:
Snap Financial (Official Corp. FACEBOOK Group)
Here's a great place to "ask questions" AND "give answers."
Our Team FACEBOOK Page (ERC Maniacs) You should visit daily.
Here's a great place to "ask questions" AND "give answers."
ERC TRAINING (and Tests to Qualify as "Manager" and get Certified)
This is Super Important!! The Employee Retention Credit Sales Professional Training! Access training modules here: https://jorns.smartstudenthub.com/ERC/Register (You may need to use "Chrome" browser if you can't get in).
Marketing Materials (Flyers, biz cards, postcards)
Click on "Tools" in your SNAP back-office (Then on "Materials for You to Build Your Business," and scroll to the bottom.
Corporate Contact (for us Agents to ask questions) is, Karissa.
Her email is: email@example.com (IMPORTANT: Do NOT ask "where the ERC is in the processing stages. Leave that up to the professionals, Jorns staff).
ALSO: Lisa Peck (For bigger issues)
Executive Director of Training
This is a "business," so please, please take our ERC training course (Details on the corporate FB group page (Snap Financial Official) first listed on 9/10/22, watch some live and recorded zooms, use our team Facebook group page (ERC Maniacs), and corporate Facebook page (Snap Financial Official), and learn all you can before sending her a bunch of questions that are available in these other areas.
Support... (at Snap/JornsERC)
Support@SnapDelivered.com (IMPORTANT: Do NOT ask "where the ERC is in the processing stages. Leave that up to the professionals, Jorns staff).
Also Karissa at: firstname.lastname@example.org (IMPORTANT: Do NOT ask "where the ERC is in the processing stages.Leave that up to the professionals, Jorns staff).
Live "Opportunity" Zoom (Every Thursday Night)
Top Earners and Executive Panel Discussion...
Click to Watch... Snap/Jorns top earner (Earned over $50 million dollars in his first 12 "months") Doug Kolker speaks, followed by the executive panel. If you're serious about this business, this is a MUST WATCH for sure.
Overview and Training with Tony (and Mike Hall)...
Click to Watch... Employee Retention Tax Credit Training (ERC) Training with (one of the owners and COO) Tony Swantek.
TNT (Tuesday Night Training)... Click Here to watch our live zoom training every Tuesday - 9PM EST. (Passcode: 264107)
Usually about ERC, however, sometimes about "Snap Delivered."
To Refer Team Members:
Your link to sign up new team members is at:
1) Click on the "My Referrals Link."
2) Then click on: "Refer Agent."
(copy link to send out to prospective team members)
HOW to Sign Up an ERC Prospect:
Send interested businesses and non-profits with W2 employees, your “Refer ERC Client' link (located in your back office). Ask them to watch the owner’s 5-minute video and then fill in the "ERC Registration" form. Then, click the "Submit" button. Then they will be asked to submit their email. When they do, Jorns will immediately email them a link to the "engagement letter," which they should read and sign (if they want to have us process their ERC request). Check spam if not showing up. This will bring up the payment page for the $2,600 (100% refundable) down payment. This is basically all you do, unless you want to follow up, personally, or line up a call between them and an ERC specialist to answer their questions. Otherwise, somebody from corporate will contact them within about 3 business days.
How to Find Your Referral Link:
Go to http://SnapDeliveredTeam.com
1) Click on “My Referral Links.”
2) Copy the “Refer ERC Client” link.
3) Send that to the business.
4) Follow up to make sure they received it.
SUPPORT... email@example.com (IMPORTANT: Do NOT ask "where the ERC is in the processing stages.Leave that up to the professionals, Jorns staff).
There is also a support ticket area in the back office, and a toll-free number to call (Ask your sponsor first)
FAQ... We have an FAQ at the bottom of our personal "REFER ERC CLIENT" page, that you send to businesses. Make sure to read it yourself, too. (That is located in your Snap back-office under referral links).
ANOTHER FAQ... Here's a different FAQ on our team page at the bottom: http://erc-funds.us
SPANISH (5-MIN VIDEO for Buinesses)... https://vimeo.com/747429175
VIMEO CHANNEL... https://vimeo.com/showcase/9794203 (Copy and paste into your browser if link not working)
"ENGAGEMENT" LETTER... So you can read it for yourself, here's a copy of the "engagement" letter the business gets. (IMPORTANT NOTE: You do NOT send it to the client. It gets emailed to them during the sign-up process, which starts when the client first fills out the "Registration" form at your "ERC Client" page. Then they'll click "Click Here to Get Started," and the Engagement form will be emailed to them). They read it, sign it, and then pay their no risk, 100% fully refundable $2,600 down payment. You can see a copy of the Engagement Letter on the Snap Financial Facebook group page on the "files" page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1034828170537142/files/files
What to Email a Business (to Review the Snap Financial ERC Offer)
First, you'll email them your "Refer ERC Client" link (Simple instructions above. Double check and make sure it's "your" link you email). Preferably email the decision maker. Make sure they watch the 5-minute video from co-founder Tony Swantek. It's a great presentation and will do better than we can to present the ERC and close them. Then, the need to fill out the "Registration" form just under the video. Then they need to click on "CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED" button that shows up after they fill in the Registration Form. Then, they fill in their email address and it is emailed to them immediately (check spam if not showing up within 10 minutes or so). They read it, sign it, and submit their (100% refundable, no risk) $2,600 down payment. Then, Jorns will connect with them via email within two business days about the next steps to getting their ERC refunds.
What to Do if You Need... a Call Between Jorns and One
of Your Business Owners or Their Accountant?
If you are taking this business seriously, and you certainly should be, even if you're very part-time... you should have taken the 4-module ERC training and then got certified. Thus, you should have enough answers to satisfy the decision-maker. You'll probably know much more about the ERC than their CPA. However, if that's just not enough, you can set up a call with a Jorn's ERC Specialist. I suggest: Kurt Kelly: https://calendly.com/kurt_kelly/erc-client-calls first, as he close close to 100%. (These are very good, also: Charles Archambeau: https://calendly.com/charles_jorns_cpa / Jason Herrington: https://calendly.com/jasonherrington / Alex Skaar: https://calendly.com/alexskaar/30min )
(IMPORTANT: Please do not talk when these guys are talking to your prospect). NEXT: SEE BELOW.
WHAT TO SAY TO ERC CLIENT "BEFORE" A CALL WITH A SNAP ERC SPECIALIST
Ideally, you took the ERC training and got certified so you can close your own deals, however, if not... and you need someone to talk to your business contacts about ERC, just click one of the links below and schedule a time.
We have secured time with experts in the Jorns family and they have graciously agreed to take time out of their schedule to help our Snap Financial team. There are a few things that we must do to make sure we respect their time and make sure our prospects are ready for this call.
1. Make sure your prospects have watched the brief 5-minute video that Tony Swantek so brilliantly recorded. This video is directly embedded when you use your referral link for ERC prospects.
2. Make sure you have properly set the stage for a great call by letting your contact know that the person they will be speaking with has helped hundreds if not thousands of people qualify for the ERC program and that we want to respect their time.
3. When the expert from Jorns is talking please make sure that you are not talking as well. This may sound like common sense but many people will get on a call and then not let the person that is on there to help them talk.
4. Make sure you take great notes and listen on every call because the sooner you can do your own calls the easier it will be to get your businesses qualified without waiting for one of our experts to be available.
5. Have fun and realize the more businesses you put into the program, the closer you are to helping yourself and your businesses benefit from this once-in-a-lifetime program!
4% VS 40% Commission...
So, do we earn 4% or 40% commission on ERC deals? Actually, they are the exact same thing, just explained in different ways.
You'll also hear we earn 40% (and 4%) commissions on personal deals to a business. The 40% figure is the "exact" same as the 4%, just calculating it differently. That's 40% of the 10% that is paid to the referral agents from the total amount the business receives from the ERC program. Meaning, if a business has $1,000,000 coming, Jorns takes 20% and puts half of that (10% of the total) into the commission pool. The 4% is of the "gross total" the government owes the business ("before" Jorns takes our 20%).
So, in this example above, either calculation pays the referring agent $40K.