Session Resource Page for:
Cool Chrome Extension: Insert Learning
May 7, 2019 ♦ 7:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Moderators: Stephanie Bass, Kevin Bower and Gretchen Sting
Session Description: The Google Chrome browser offers users the ability to customize the browsing experience and tailor it to individual needs or preferences. Insert Learning is a Chrome extension that can help teachers create differentiated lessons using web page content. Come to this session to learn to use the Insert Learning extension to create engaging lessons for your students. This session is appropriate for teachers at all technology levels.
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Understand what Chrome extensions are;
- Learn to use the Insert Learning extension; and
- Plan for the use of Insert Learning in the classroom.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 2C; 5A; 7B
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: We will post the date certificates were emailed here. As indicated during the session, certificates are usually sent within 3 weeks of the original session date.