Session Resource Page for:
TeachersFirst Tech Tools Smackdown
January 22, 2019 ♦ 7:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Moderators: Sharon Hall, Darshell Silva and Stephanie Bass
Session Description: There are many technology tools available for classroom use, but which ones are teachers’ favorites? This session will share and compare some of TeachersFirst contributors’ favorite resources. Help us decide which tool is the session winner of our Smackdown!
As a result of this session teachers will:
- Learn about and compare some of TeachersFirst contributors' favorite technology tools;
- Evaluate uses for one or more tools for classroom use; and
- Share ideas for using resources with other participants.
Applicable ISTE Standards for Educators (2017)*: 1A; 1B; 2C; 4A; 5C
* The text of these standards is copyrighted. Please read the full text at the ISTE Standards page.
Archive Recording: OK2Ask archive recordings are made available within two weeks of the webinar air date. You can find the archive for this session and others that have been selected for long-term retention in the archive library on the TeachersFirst website. The easiest way to access the archive library is from the OK2Ask Archive Recordings Special Topics Page. Please note that the archive listings appear sorted by Most Recent First. Each year, we review the archived sessions. We may remove a session from the archive library for a number of reasons when a digital tool:
- has been retired
- is no longer free
- has been updated such that the session demonstrations no longer match the current interface
-- OR --
- there were significant webinar technical difficulties
- we may have refreshed the session and a newer version is available
Certificates: The certificates for this session were emailed 2/14/19 at 6:20 PM to registrants that actively participated in all required tasks throughout the session and completed the session evaluation survey within 1 week.