Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics Conference
10-14 June 2019, Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan
Conference Aims and Objectives
The 2nd International Conference "Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics" (OFSMP-2019) is organized by the Department of Mathematics of Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan. The OFSMP-2019 conference is one of a series of annual meetings held at the Khazar University and is devoted to problems of mathematical physics. In 2018 OFSMP-2018 gathered about 70 mathematician and physicist from all over the world. The conference will take place from June 10 (Monday) to June 14 (Friday), 2019.
The conference intends to bring together leading experts and young researchers in mathematical physics from all over the world. Bringing together leading researchers from the regional countries (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey) is of particular interest.
The idea of the conference is to discuss recent developments and progress in mathematical physics and some of its methods. In particular, it will cover the following subjects:
- Spectral Theory, Scattering Theory, Inverse problems, Orthogonal Polynomials
- Analysis of Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics
- Methods of Complex Analysis and Modern Geometry in Mathematical Physics
- Classical and quantum integrable models
- String and quantum field theory
- Representation Theory
In order to make the conference a good opportunity for lively and beneficial discussions, the conference organization sees all participants as distributed in two divisions of like-minded mathematicians and theoretical physicists. The Conference will run in two parallel sessions of these divisions. Depending on the number and distribution of participants by their research interests each of these sessions may have their sub-sessions. The program of the conference which is under preparation will feature all about it. We aim to strongly encourage interdisciplinary discussions under the common theme of mathematical physics.
Official conference language is English
- Conference Dates: June 10-14, 2019
- Arrival date: June 09, 2019
- Departure date: June 14-15, 2019
- Final Registration date: May 20, 2019
- Deadline for title and abstract: April 10, 2019
- Ali Huseynli (Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Ilmar Gahramanov (Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Mansur Ismailov (Gebze Technical University, Gebze, Turkey)
How to reach us
- Department of Mathematics, Khazar University (Neftchilar Campus), 41 Mehseti Str., AZ1O96, Baku, Azerbaijan