51stWorld Congress on
Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice
March 16-17, 2020 Sydney, Australia
Theme: The need for a new advanced nursing practice role
We welcome all participants to join “51st World Congress on Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice” which is going to be held during March 16-17, 2020 at Sydney, Australia. The theme of the conference is “The need for a new advanced nursing practice role”.
“51st World Congress on Advanced Nursing and Nursing Practice” will focus on educational advanced nursing research directed towards its impact on clinical practice and outcomes, through oral and poster presentations, educational workshop sessions, and influential plenary presentations. Attendees will be provided with the tools to enhance nursing research education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence, ideas, and generate solutions.
Conference Series Organizes 3000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 900+ Open access journals which contains over 500000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
Scientists, Doctors, Professors, Nurses, Nursing Lecturers, Nursing researchers, Pharmaceutical Industries, Healthcare Industries, Public Health Specialists, Nursing Training Institutes, Staff development educators, Primary Healthcare Researchers, Primary Healthcare Practitioners, Family Medicine Specialists, Internal Medicine Physicians, Primary Healthcare Associations and Societies, Business Entrepreneurs, Data Management Companies, Primary and Community care Specialists, Directors of Association and Societies, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies.
Benefits of Attending:
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
- Discuss quality initiatives that can be applied in the practice
- Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the General medicine, General Practice, Nursing and Healthcare
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference
- Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
- With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Journal of Nursing and Healthcare and provided with DOI.
- A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
We hope to see you at Sydney, Australia for Nursing Conference 2020!