Below are some of the features that TauntMe has to offer.
- Custom Permissions.
- Custom Sounds for Target.
- Custom Sounds for Sender.
- (currently disabled)
- Custom Messages for Target.
- Custom Messages for Sender.
- Configurable Volume Per Sounds.
- Configurable Pitch Per Sounds.
- This is my first ever resource so consider that before making a complaint.
These features are part of the final concept that is TauntMe. Im still learning to code. So there will be delays and/or limits to what I can learn to implement to this project, with the time life provides me.
In-Short: Im fairly busy but want to spend some of the free-time I acquire to learning Java and how to code. IE the creation of TauntMe.
- Advanced Config:
- allowing for taunt commands and sounds to be added via config and no longer hard coded limits.
- Taunt Gui:
- this will require the resource pack to created a custom 3D interface for TauntMe.
- Power Taunts:
- Ability to Taunt in a Radius and would effect surrounding players.
- Prevention of spamming taunts.
- This will allow the ability to toggle if you want to be taunted or not.
- This may also need option to bypass a users toggle.
- DropBox Database:
- Would eventually be nice to be able to call the sounds from a personal or public DropBox.
- This would allow for Taunts to be stored outside the pack, thus resulting in a clean install of a servers resource pack with out the bulk of audio files you may use.