How to Watch Youtube on Nintedno Switch
The Nintendo Switch has a large library of great games that are all available for download via the Nintendo eShop, but a huge service that is not available on Nintendo's handheld is YouTube.
Although many thought that Google would eventually bring YouTube to the Nintendo Switch, that never happened - officially anyway.
Many thought this was the last nail in the box for YouTube support on the Switch, but the Switchbru team refused to accept it.
SIDENOTE: If you are planning to purchase a specific item from the Nintendo website without spending a penny, our site is your best shot.Our Nintendo eSop Gift Card Generator is 100% free and generates valid Gift Card. You have to use this generated code while purchasing items from the Nintendo website.
Stream YouTube videos without cheating on your Nintendo Switch
The good news is that if you only want to watch YouTube videos on your Nintendo Switch, you don't need to use the non-official browser.
The solution is quite cumbersome and it is worth pointing out that you can probably watch a few YouTube videos on your smartphone when you load YouTube on the Switch, but yes, if you want, that's whatever you want
- Select "Placement on social media" in your user profile.
- Tap the 'Link' button next to the Facebook icon.
- Instead of logging in to your Facebook account in the pop-up browser, browse to the bottom of the page and select "Pages."
- Search for the Switchbru Facebook page and select it.
- The pinned post on the official Facebook page of Switchbru should take you to SwitchTube, an adapted site to watch YouTube videos on the Switch.
- Search for the YouTube video that you want to watch by name or search by video ID for a more accurate search.
And there you have it!
Hopefully Nintendo and Google realize the demand for YouTube on the Switch and will release an official app at some point in the future!
If you don't have to buy a Switch yet, or are looking for a good deal, check out our best Nintendo Switch deals.