Single-cell analysis: what is in the future?
Single-cell genomics technology is an exciting emerging area holding the promise to revolutionize our understanding of diseases and associated biological processes at an unprecedented resolution. Parallel to new experimental protocols for single-cell omics, multi-omics, imaging-omics, new computational methods, software and and data portals to analyze, integrate and interpret the complexity in single cell data are much needed. This scientific session welcome new research development in these exemplary areas, but are not limited to
- New computational methods to reveal bona fide patterns of gene expression, mutations, or DNA methylation among single cells.
- Live imaging transcriptomic analysis that reveals the spatial-temporal relationships of single cells.
- New tools and methods to integrate multi-omics single cell data.
- New software packages and data portals to enable cloud/HPC deployment to both developers and non-informatics end-users.
Call for papers
Scientific Session Name: Single Cell Genomics and Analysis -what is in the future?
Conference Name: Pacific Symposium on Bio-computing
Time: January 3-7, 2019
Location: Fairmont Orchid Resort, The Big Island of Hawaii, USA
Call for papers deadlines
- Paper submissions due: August 6, 2018
- Notification of paper acceptance: September 14, 2018
- Final paper deadline: October 1, 2018 at 11:59PM PT
Call for poster deadlines
- Available: August 1, 2018
- Deadline: November 12, 2018 at 11:59PM PT
Poster presenters will be provided with an easel and a poster board 32"W x 40"H (80x100cm). One poster from each paid participant is accepted.
- Early Registration : Before October 31, 2018
- Regular Registration: Before December 14th, 2018
- Late Registration: December 15th, 2018 or later