Neighborhood Navigators have started their work and established relationships with residents of Dotsero, Eagle and Edwards since 2015. Currently, many organizations from Eagle County work collaboratively to deliver different services in a comprehensive manner to those residents who are most in need.
Some of the projects in which Navigators have been involved are recognized in Eagle County and beyond. Below, we listed activities, events, articles and publications of projects that Neighborhood Navigators collaborated and/or organized:
- Report of the Survey conducted to the residents of Town of Eagle, December 2018: Survey on existing services and resources, as well as investigating the need for transportation in the Town.
- Dotsero Mobile Home Park, November 2018: Community Thanksgiving Dinner with activities for children and the family.
- Art Class partnering with Town of Eagle, November 2018: Art class and input gathering about what would you liek change in Eagle? What do you love about Eagle? -https://www.townofeagle.org/DocumentCenter/View/14610/PZ-2018-11-6-SIGNED
- Eagle Valley Outdoor Movement (EVOM): Collaboration in community activities in Edwards such as a art and craft for the family.
- Dotsero Mobile Home Park, August 2018: Social ice cream in the new Kaboom Playground!
- Aspens Mobile Home Park in Avon, August 2018: Free Zumba classes and Art Lessons for the family in Spanish and FREE.
- The Colorado Health Foundation- Eagle County Thank you, August 2018: https://coloradohealth.org/eagle-county-august-2018
- Red Ribbon Project, August 2018: Let's talk about sex. Sex education class for parents and adolescents.
- Eagle Villas Apartments, August 2018: Neighborhood clean-up day with activities for children, free food, hamburgers and gift raffles.
- Lake Christine Fire at El Jebel, July 2018: Food and water were donated, collected and brought to firefighters and residents' homes in El Jebel.
- KaBOOM! Playground in Dotsero and Eagle River Village, June 2018: NNOEC listened to needs of neighbors and brought them to organizations to begin the process of requesting, planning and building the Kaboom playground in the Dotsero and Eagle River Village Mobile Home Parks. https://vimeo.com/278230380
- Eagle River Village, Edwards, June 2018: Neighborhood cleanup day.
- The Colorado Health Foundation, June 2018: Health Matters: Let's talk about a healthier Eagle County.
- Chinook Fund, June 2018: Recipient of grant-https://chinookfund.org/grantee/integreat-neighborhood-navigator/
- Vail Daily, April 2018: Dotsero gets a new playground: https://www.vaildaily.com/news/thanks-to-grant-dotsero-neighborhood-is-getting-a-brand-new-playground/
- Vail Valley Partnership, April 2018: https://www.vailvalleypartnership.com/2018/04/kaboom-playground-coming-to-dotsero/
- Eagle River Youth Coalition, April 2018: http://eagleyouth.org/index.php/main/blog/melina-valsecia-monreal-difference-maker
- Family Fun Night, March 2018: In collaboration with the Town of Eagle we organized a night with information about new water plant and water rates and games and activities for children.
- Eagle River Village, Edwards, December 2017: Neighborhood cleanup with activities for children and their families while assisting volunteers and residents.
- Eagle River Youth Coalition, 2017: InteGreat! Neighborhood Navigators work overview before 2017. http://eagleyouth.org/index.php/main/integreat-eryc/youth-and-family-engagement
- InteGreat! Report 2017: Report that shows InteGreat Neighborhood Navigators as a project of InteGreat Community Coalition. https://www.scribd.com/document/343440077/Integreat-Annual-Report-2017
- American Planning Association Colorado Chapter- Plan4Health & Eagle County Public Health and Environment: http://www.apacolorado.org/article/plan4health-healthy-communities-coalition-eagle-county
- Eagle County Public Health and Environment, October 2016: Community engagement activities collaborating wih Plan4Health Grant- http://plan4health.us/plan4health-coalitions/eagle-county-colorado-healthy-communities-coalition-of-eagle-county/