Born in Besançon (France) on June 25 1990.
- Post-doctoral researcher at TU Wien from 01/2018 to 08/2019.
- PhD student at Cermics (Ecole des Ponts ParisTech) from 11/2014 to 11/2017.
- MSC, Mathematics and Applications, Université Pierre et Marie Curie. Numerical analysis and partial differential equations (2013-2014).
- Engineering degree of École des Ponts ParisTech (2011-2014).
- Lycée Saint Louis MPSI/MP*.
TU Wien, Exercices on nonlinear PDEs (March 2019- June 2019), 20 hours. Course instructor: Anton Arnold.
TU Wien, advanced course on Morse inequalities (from October 2018 to January 2019), 20 hours.
TU Wien , advanced course on stochastic processes and quasi-stationary distributions (March 2017- June 2018), 20 hours.
École des Ponts Paris Tech, tutorials and courses in analysis and numerical analysis (September 2015 to January 2016), 40 hours. Course instructor: Gabriel Stoltz.
Lycée Saint Louis, khôlleur in Physics. Consisting in giving training oral exams (from September 2012 to June 2016).