Naveen Gondhi / Welcome to my homepage
Published and Working papers
- When transparency improves, must prices reflect fundamentals better? (with Snehal Banerjee and Jesse Davis), Review of Financial Studies, 2018 ,31 (6), 2377-2414.
- Funding Constraints and Informational Efficiency (with Sergei Glebkin & John Kuong), R & R Review of Financial Studies
- Learning in financial markets: implications for debt-equity conflicts (with Jesse Davis) R&R Review of Financial Studies
- Best paper award at ISB Summer Research conference
- Rational Inattention, Misallocation and Asset prices Submitted
- Cubist Systematic Strategies award at WFA
- Choosing to Disagree in Financial Markets (with Snehal Banerjee and Jesse Davis)
- Optimal Expectations in Coordination games (coming soon) with Snehal Banerjee and Jesse Davis
Recent conference discussions
1. "Information cascades and Threshold Implementation" Adam smith woskshop 2019
2. "Learning and the Capital Age Premium" at Midwest Finance Assocaition 2019
3. "Managerial Short-Termism and Market Competition" SFS Cavalcade 2018
4. "Aggregate Risk, Bank Competition and Regulation in General Equilibrium" ISB Summer Research conference 2018.
5. "Costly Interpretation of Asset Prices" GSE Barcelona Summer Forum 2017.