Naveen Gondhi / Welcome to my homepage
Naveen Gondhi is an Assistant Professor of Finance at INSEAD. He is also a member of Finance Theory Group and Macro Finance Society.
Gondhi's main research interests are broadly in information economics, especially market structure and asset pricing.
He holds a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Madras and a PhD in Finance from kellogg School of Business.
Published and Working papers
When transparency improves, must prices reflect fundamentals better? (with Snehal Banerjee and Jesse Davis), Review of Financial Studies, 2018 ,31 (6), 2377-2414.
Learning in financial markets: implications for debt-equity conflicts (with Jesse Davis) R&R Review of Financial Studies
Best paper award at ISB Summer Research conference
Cubist Systematic Strategies award at WFA
Recent conference discussions
1. "Information cascades and Threshold Implementation" Adam smith woskshop 2019
2. "Learning and the Capital Age Premium" at Midwest Finance Assocaition 2019
3. "Managerial Short-Termism and Market Competition" SFS Cavalcade 2018
4. "Aggregate Risk, Bank Competition and Regulation in General Equilibrium" ISB Summer Research conference 2018.
5. "Costly Interpretation of Asset Prices" GSE Barcelona Summer Forum 2017.