Model Sets and Aperiodic Order
Model Sets and Aperiodic Order was a conference held at Durham University, UK, September 3rd - 7th 2018. The event was supported by the London Mathematical Society and a German Research Foundation grant based at the University of Bielefeld.
The meeting focused on mathematical aspects of model sets and the study of Aperiodic Order, including Topology, Dynamics, Diffraction and Number Theory.
You may download the slides used in the conference here.
A collection of attendees' pictures is available here.
- Michael Baake - Bielefeld University, Germany
- Nicolas Bédaride - Université Aix Marseille, France
- Valerie Berthé - CNRS, France
- Robbert Fokkink - TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Dirk Frettlöh - Bielefeld University, Germany
- Franz Gähler - Bielefeld University, Germany
- Uwe Grimm - Open University, UK
- Alan Haynes - University of Houston, US
- John Hunton - Durham University, UK
- Antoine Julien - Nord University, Bodø, Norway
- Henna Koivusalo - Universität Wien, Austria
- Sébastien Labbé - CNRS, France
- Jeong-Yup Lee - Catholic Kwandong University, South Korea
- Daniel Lenz - Universität Jena, Germany
- Neil Manibo - Bielefeld University, Germany
- Jan Mazáč - Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Yasushi Nagai - University of Leoben, Austria
- Felix Pogorzelski - University of Leipzig, Germany
- Ian Putnam - University of Victoria, Canada
- Christoph Richard - Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Yotam Smilansky - Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Petra Staynova - University of Leicester, UK
- Rodrigo Treviño - University of Maryland, US
- Reem Yassawi - ICJ Lyon, France
- Jamie Walton - james.j.walton [at] durham.ac.uk
- Dan Rust - drust [at] math.uni-bielefeld.de