Bio-inspired Algorithm in Wireless Mesh Networks
- How can we reduce time synchronization for real-time service in wireless mesh networks (WMNs)?
- How can we overcome synchronization of network time protocol (NTP) using bio-inspired algorithm?
- Propose a strategy in order to solve time synchronization problem in WMNs using the bio-inspired algorithms.
- Study on bio-inspired algorithm based methods reducing time synchronization in infrastructure WMNs.
- Design for deployment of mesh routers, spectrum selection, and channel configuration.
- Adapt flocking behavior to time synchronization solution as modifying properties about the beacon in IEEE 802.11 based WMNs.
Publications & Patents
- Seung Hyun Jeon, Man Sun Park, Jun Kyun Choi, "Peer-to-Peer Content Caching Strategy Using Bio-inspired Algorithm in Wireless Mesh Networks," ICGHIT 2015.
- 전승현, 박만선, 최준균, "Bio-inspired Algorithm based P2P Content Caching Method for Wireless Mesh Networks and System thereof," 10-1653092, 2016-08-25, KR.
- 1 pending applied patent for US