I am a first year PhD student at University of British Columbia under the supervision of Prof. Leonid Sigal and Prof. James J. Little. I completed M.Sc. in Computer Science at University of British Columbia under the supervision of Prof. James J. Little. Before starting my PhD, I worked as a Computer Vision Developer Intern at SPORTLOGiQ Inc. in Montreal, Canada. I also worked as a lecturer at Islamic University of Technology, Gazipur, Bangladesh before my after finishing my undergraduate from the same university.
My research area encompasses computer vision and machine learning. As a Master's student I worked on 3D human pose estimation.
- July-Aug 2019: Attended Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning Summer School in Edmonton, Alberta. (DLRLSS)
- June 2019: Received a research grant from Vector Institute of Artificial Intelligence
- Jan 2019: Started PhD at UBC.
- July 2018: One paper accepted in ECCV 2018.
- May 2018: Received 4YF Fellowship for doctoral studies at UBC (starting from Jan 2019).
- May 2018: Graduated from UBC.
- March 2018: Started working in SPORTLOGiQ, Montreal, as an intern.
- Dec 2017: Defended my Master's thesis.
- July 2017: One paper accepted in ICCV 2017.