At Midwest Construction & Management Services, construction management has become a preferred project delivery method in these complex in-stances because it provides a professional and innovative approach to managing resources, people, and technology. Our construction management services include all the technical and administrative management services to guide any project from pre-construction and the initial bid stage, through the final walk through and certificate of occupancy.
Becoming involved early in the design phase is key to Midwest Construction’s success as a construction manager. The sooner we become involved, the sooner we can use our extensive resources to put together a construction team that will complete a project, on time and within budget no matter how complex.
- CONCRETE – Precast Concrete Walls & Floors; Concrete Demo, Curbs, Gutters, Driveways, Sidewalks, Parking Lots and Roads;
- PAINTING – Interior, Exterior and Pavement Marking;
- FLOORING – Carpet & Terrazzo;
- LABOR to meet Residential Preference Program or project goals.
- Moderne – Carpet & Project Management City of Milwaukee
- 4th Street Parking Structure – Painting
- 2nd Plankinton Parking Structure – Concrete Demo/Repair
- 1000 N. Water Street Parking Structure – Painting
- Housing Authority City of Milwaukee – Waterproofing Concrete Basement Walls
- Harley Davidson – VCT Floor
- Johnson Controls – Concrete Floor
- Johnson Controls – Painting
- We-Energies – Painting
- Unity Gospel Church – Painting
- Holy Redeemer Church of God in Christ – Concrete Parking Lot & Pavement Marking
- Green Bay Packer Stadium – Labor
- Lambeau Hall of Fame – Terrazzo Floor
- Northwestern Mutual Life – Terrazzo Floor
- Advance Auto Parts Store – Painting/Flooring