I Will Listen To Our Constituents!
“I will answer every call and address the concerns of the people of Tulare County. Our community has a voice that deserves to be heard.”
Fixing Our Roads
“The citizens of Tulare County have lived with poor road conditions for long enough. Implementing audits, oversight and transparency, we can work toward repaving, repairing and maintaining a better quality of roads.”
Finding Solutions for the Homeless
“District 1 needs someone who will be proactive in finding solutions for our homeless crisis, and will fight to find treatment and housing facilities that the homeless individuals so desperately need.”
Protecting Our Water
“During these difficult time of water regulation and SGMA, I will stay informed on issues affecting Tulare County and be the voice of our community to the California State Resouces Board”.
• Born and raised in Tulare County: Larry is a graduate of Tulare Union High School, attended College of the Sequoias, and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice Management from Union Institute and University.
• Family Man: Larry’s wife, Beth, is a Principal in Exeter and they reside in Exeter with their two daughters.
• Dedicated to Our Communities: Larry serves as President for Exeter Outdoors Association, EUHS Ag Booster Committee, Boys and Girls Club Committee, Exeter NRA Dinner Committee, teaches Hunter Safety Classes among many other volunteer duties he does. He was appointed by our Board of Supervisors to serve on the Step Up Committee,
A Proven Law Enforcement Leader
• Tulare County Deputy Sheriff: Retired in 2017 with the rank of Captain. Served as a Patrol Deputy, Canine Unit, Terrorism Liaison Officer Coordinator, Criminal Investigator, Substation Commander and was appointed by our Board of Supervisors to serve on the Step Up Committee.
• Emergency Responder: Worked on Search & Rescue during emergency response events such as fires and flooding.
• Police Officer – Farmersville Police Department: Worked as a Patrol Officer, Investigator, and a member of the Tulare County Inter-Agency Narcotics Enforcement Team.