Ready to Shuffle. Please join the Medway Elementry Parent Teacher Organization for the 7th annual Shamrock Shuffle! The 5K (3.1 mile) course winds through the scenic back roads of Medway and is open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities, including children and families. You will also be able to register teams this year. Be creative and make sure you wear green!
Date and Time
The Shamrock Shuffle starts at 9:00AM on March 10th.
The 3.1 mile run/walk winds through the streets of Medway, which starts and ends at the Medway High School at 88 Summer St. (Map It)
Register individually, or get a group of friends, a class, or family together and register as a team. Either way, be creative and make sure you wear green!
- Deadline | Registration for the 2017 Shamrock Shuffle presented by MEPTO is open from now - March 10. All runners/walkers who register before February 10th at 11:59PM will receive a free race t-shirt.
- Register | Click here to register on RaceWire today! Additionally registration is available during bib and t-shirt pick up dates and times.
- Fees | Registration fees are: $30 per adult (register by 1/1/18 and pay only $25!), and $15 per child (<17). Team registration is also available. Payment and race confirmations will be emailed to you upon registration courtesy of RaceWire.
- Bib & T-Shirt Pickup| Pick your bib and shirt up:
- Early pick up time and place - TBD
- on the morning of the race (from 8-9AM on March 10th) at Medway High School (Map It).
About the Shamrock Shuffle
2018 celebrates the 7th annual Shamrock Shuffle, a 3.1 mile (5 kilometer) route weaves its way through our beautiful community. Each year the race draws out over 600 runners and walkers, both young and the young-at-heart, from Medway and many surrounding communities. All funds raised go directly to Medway's elementary schools, supporting creative arts programs, cultural arts programming, teacher appreciation events, and other activities that benefit our schools and enhance our children's education.
The non-profit Medway Elementary PTO is dedicated to the academic, social and personal growth and well being of our students and strive to create and foster a sense community with families in Medway.
Volunteers are essential to the success of our race!
It's an exciting and terrific way of contributing to MEPTO whether you are a runner or non-runner. There are no special requirements for volunteering,e except that you show up and have fun!
Our team of volunteers assist with number pick-up, course set-up, water stations, recycling, parking, break-down, clean-up, and many other jobs.
The Shamrock Shuffle is a great time for everyone in our community. If you'd like to lend a helping hand or have any questions about volunteering, please send our Volunteer Manager, Melinda Currul, an email at email@example.com.
Four prize categories give everyone something to shoot for!
First Place Finisher Metals will be given to the 1st place finisher in each age group. Age groups are: 5-7, 8-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
First Place Team The winning team (5 member max.) will recieve metals.
Top 3 Ranking The top three ranking men, women and child will receive a Muffin House gift card: first place $25, second $15, and third $10
Most Spirited The most spirited adult male, female and child will be awarded a gift card to the Muffin House. Wear lots of green!
A special thank you goes out to all of our sponsors.
If you or your company are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact our Shamrock Shuffle Sponsorship Manager, Melinda Currul.
Town of Medway Municipal Partners
Medway Fire Department, Medway Police Department, Medway DPW, Medway Public Schools