We were formed as a worshiping community in 1953, then moving to our current site a few years later. We have been a large congregation in the past, then dwindled over time. In 2005 we welcomed the members of a Hispanic fellowship to join the church, but continued meeting in separate services. Finally, in Oct. 2013, we joined together officially to become a bilingual church, with all services in both English and Spanish. We maintain a membership of around 60, and have a wide diversity of ages, occupations and living circumstances. Our members come from all around the Phoenix Metro area.