Ground Transportation for a Better World
Designed by Max V. Nimos
Features of the RailJet:
- Powered by electric motors for ultimate reliability and zero pollution.
- Suspended by 2 pairs of metal wheels for ultimate simplicity.
- Average cruising speed: 300 mph .
- Separate baggage car follows behind passenger car for safety.
- Earthquake resistant - the main pillars can move a meter without damaging rail integrity.
- Simple and economical modular design - the rail can be attached to pillars with ease.
- The rail can span very rough terrain while leaving a small footprint with minimal land disturbance.
- Special cable pillars can support a rail span of over 1000 meters for crossing rivers or canyons.
- Power source: 3-phase high voltage, DC current through superconductors, or supercapacitors that charge during stops.