Publications 2018 (@DTU)
Journal papers (just click on the publication title to open the post-print version of the manuscript)
- A. Zecchino, M. Marinelli, “Analytical Assessment of Voltage Support via Reactive Power from new Electric Vehicles Supply Equipment in Radial Distribution Grids with Voltage-Dependent Loads,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol 97, pp 17-27, Apr 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2017.10.034
- M. Pertl, M. Rezkalla, T. Weckesser, M. Marinelli, “Transient Stability Improvement: A Review and Comparison of Conventional and Renewable based Techniques for Preventive and Emergency Control,” Electr. Eng., pp. 1-18. In press. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00202-017-0648-6
- A. M. Prostejovsky, M. Marinelli, M. Rezkalla, M. H. Syed, E. Guillo-Sansano, “Tuning-less Load Frequency Control Through Active Engagement of Distributed Resources,” Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on, vol., pp.1-10. In press. 10.1109/TPWRS.2017.2752962
- M. Rezkalla, A. Zecchino, S. Martinenas, A. M. Prostejovsky, M. Marinelli, “Comparison between Synthetic Inertia and Fast Frequency Containment Control on Single Phase EVs in a Microgrid,” Applied Energy, vol. 210, pp.764-775, Jan 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2017.06.051
- C. Ziras, A. Zecchino, M. Marinelli, “Response Accuracy and Tracking Errors with Decentralized Control of Commercial V2G Chargers,” 20th Power System Computation Conference (PSCC), Dublin, 11-15 Jun. 2018.
- A. Gadea, M. Marinelli, A. Zecchino, “A Market Framework for Enabling Electric Vehicles Flexibility Procurement at the Distribution Level Considering Grid Constraints,” 20th Power System Computation Conference (PSCC), Dublin, 11-15 Jun. 2018.
- J. Garcia-Villalobos, I. Zamora, M. Marinelli, P. Eguia, and J.I. San Martin, “Co-simulation with DIgSILENT PowerFactory and Matlab: Optimal integration of plug-in electric vehicles in distribution networks”, chapter of Springer book - Advanced Smart Grid Functionalities based on Power Factory, 2018. http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319505312