MOran Innovation LLC
WE CREATE BREAKTHROUGH POWER AND PROPULSION SYSTEMS
Adaptive Systems Approach for Breakthrough Innovations (ASABI)™
- Identify needs, goals & objectives (market opportunities, technology integration, etc.)
- Evaluate assumptions, constraints, challenges & risks (technical, resources, organizational, etc.)
- Define key driving requirements & concept of operations (criteria for verification & validation)
- Leverage sources of innovation (internal, customers, suppliers, partners, open, tech transfer, etc.)
- Build system models for analysis, simulation & optimization (evolves with system development)
- Perform design trades & assess technology options (systematic selection of best design solution)
- Develop prototypes for performance, stakeholder & customer testing (product-market fit)
- Finalize intellectual property & strategic partners (competitive advantage)
- Accelerate system deployment & product launch (faster to market & quicker ROI)
- Execute growth strategy (new business development & increasing revenues)
Voice of the Customer
"Matt and I worked closely on an effort to perform system architecture and technical analysis on vehicle level, propulsion subsystem and fluid component trade studies. Matt’s strong systems engineering background coupled with his technical expertise provided quality, timely products that met all expectations."
- Jim Free
Former NASA Center Director; and Deputy Associate Administrator for Human Exploration and Mission Operations
"Matt is a pleasure to work with! He and I exchanged information on cryogenic systems and novel ideas for reaching zero boil-off liquid hydrogen systems. He is very knowledgeable about the subject and generous with his time. He provided in-depth advice and supported a short turn-around deadline. His projects speak for themselves regarding scale and scope by highlighting his unique ability to overcome difficult engineering challenges. I look forward to working with him again as opportunities arise."
- Monterey R. Gardiner
Automotive manager of fuel cell and hydrogen technology cost reduction & policy implementation; Former Mansfield Fellow & US Department of Energy Technology Development Manager (Fuel Cell Technologies Office) for Hydrogen Delivery & Vehicle Storage, & DOE lead for the Hydrogen Storage Engineering Center of Excellence.
“I have worked with Matt for over 26 years, primarily on the development and testing of cryogenic propellant aerospace and ground support systems under NASA, the Department of Defense, and our own internal technology development programs, and I have always found his technical and engineering skills invaluable to us. His engineering and overall system acumen allows him to quickly understand a vast array of technical problems leading to sound well thought solutions.”
- George A. Satornino
Chief Executive Officer, Sierra Lobo, Inc.