A Computer Scientist
"There is a difference between knowing the path & walking the path."
matheus.araujo (at) dcc (dot) com (dot) br
Pursuing a Ph.D Degree in Computer Science at University of Minnesota.
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Web/Mobile development
- Social Computing and Sentiment Analysis
Very Short Biography
- Master's Degree in Computer Science at UFMG, Brazil. Focus in Sentiment Analysis. (July 2017)
- Research Assistant at Qatar Computer Research Institute (August 2016 - June 2017) .
- Sandwich graduation in Computer Science from Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais and Michigan State University.
- Lived in East Lansing, MI, EUA (2013/2-2014/2)
- Working as a researcher since the 3rd semester as an undergraduate.
- Begin graduation in Computer Science at UFMG (2010).
- Born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Visualizing health-related interests in Arab League Countries: http://scdev5.qcri.org/sha/
iFeel - A Sentiment Analysis Framework: www.ifeel.dcc.ufmg.br
Open Source Projects:
A Social Data Collector from Facebook Marketing API: https://github.com/maraujo/pySocialWatcher