A Computer Scientist
"There is a difference between knowing the path & walking the path."
matheus.araujo (at) dcc (dot) com (dot) br
Research Assistant at Qatar Computer Research Institute.
Looking for Ph.D. Admission in Computer Science
Pursuing Master's Degree in Computer Science at UFMG, Brazil.
- Sentiment Analysis and Social Computing.
- Data Analysis, Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Web/Mobile development: Pyramid, Meteor.js, Spring, D3.js
Very Short Biography
- Research Assistant at Qatar Computer Research Institute (August 2016 - Present) .
- Pursuing Master's Degree in Computer Science at UFMG, Brazil. Focus in Sentiment Analysis.
- Sandwich graduation in Computer Science from Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais and Michigan State University.
- Lived in East Lansing, MI, EUA (2013/2-2014/2)
- Working as a researcher since the 3rd semester as an undergraduate.
- Begin graduation in Computer Science at UFMG (2010).
- Born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Visualizing health-related interests in Arab League Countries: http://scdev5.qcri.org/sha/
iFeel - A Sentiment Analysis Framework: www.ifeel.dcc.ufmg.br
Open Source Projects:
A Social Data Collector from Facebook Marketing API: https://github.com/maraujo/pySocialWatcher