"There is a difference between knowing the path & walking the path."
arauj021 (at) umn (dot) edu
Ph.D Student at University of Minnesota.
Machine Learning and Deep Learning
To be written.
- Ph.D Student in Computer Science at University of Minnesota, USA. Focus on Health Informatics (Fall 2017 - today)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science at UFMG, Brazil. Focus on Sentiment Analysis. (July 2017)
- Sandwich graduation in Computer Science from Federal University of Minas Gerais and Michigan State University.
- Lived in East Lansing, MI, EUA (2013/2-2014/2)
- Data Science Intern at Nokia Bell Labs (Cambridge, UK. May 2018 - August 2018) .
- Research Assistant at Qatar Computer Research Institute (Doha, QA. August 2016 - June 2017) .
- As Teaching Assistant:
- At University of Minnesota: Practice of Database Systems (CSCI 4707) [Fall 2017][Spring 2018]
- At Federal University of Minas Gerais: Algorithms and Data Structures (DCC 003) [Spring 2016]
- Visualizing health-related interests in Arab League Countries: http://scdev5.qcri.org/sha/
- iFeel: A Sentiment Analysis Framework: www.ifeel.dcc.ufmg.br
Open Source Projects:
pySocialWatcher: A Social Data Collector from Facebook Marketing API: https://github.com/maraujo/pySocialWatcher
- Int. J. of Information Technology and Decision Making (IJITDM) (2018)
- Language Resources and Evaluation(LREv)(2018)
Erdos Number: 4
Matheus Araujo -> Ingmar Weber -> Zvi Lotker -> Noga Alon -> Paul Erdos