Designer for a Day - Hourly Design Consultations
What design decisions make you nervous just thinking about them? Selecting paint colors, finding the perfect light fixture for your dining room, picking out a rug, pairing new furniture with those family heirlooms to make a beautiful transitional space, or design selections for an entire new home under construction... Let us help. We can put an end to your "over-analysis paralysis". We will make decisions together to create your favorite new space.
Written Design Plans
We meet and look over a space you'd like to focus on. Then I plan, shop, sketch, dream & write. Everything needed will be included, from flooring to accessories and everything in between. The DIY-type client loves this plan to have a "blueprint" to follow. If you need more help, we will hold your hand every step of the way.
Construction & Remodel Consultations
We love, love, love construction projects. I guess that's what happens when you are married to a builder. We have built relationships with honest local vendors. We help clients with design selections from lighting to exterior finishes to trim details. With our construction and remodeling experience, we help with questions and concerns during the construction process too. Our goal is to keep you on schedule and in budget to create your beautiful new space.
Home Staging Consultations
You’ve watched all the HGTV episodes of a popular staging show, but still aren’t sure if your home is ready? Let a seasoned professional help. After fully staging 20+ model homes, we can tell you what works & what never works. Once it’s on the market, it is not your home anymore. It’s hard to be objective when your things are still in the home. A trained eye can help you see things you didn’t even know were issues. This service is an hourly fee, each home has different needs. Some homeowners need only ideas and a couple hours of hands on help, others need a few key items (a rug, new light, the perfect accessory) to give the “wow” factor. We create a game plan to sell fast & get moving!
Occupied Home Staging
Have you ever gone shopping in your own home? We use principles of "Redesign" to make your home more appealing to potential buyers. While are you are still living in the home, we help set it up for a quick sale at top dollar.
Vacant Home Staging
We help homeowners, realtors and property investors create a warm, inviting space that will sell quickly! Staging for your home may include every room or just a few. Take a look at these staggering statics on the benefit of a staged home:
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) announced in July 2017 that 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- According to a 2014 Zillow survey of real estate experts, home staging was listed as a Top Two necessary item for sellers.
- According to NAR, over 95% of buyers are online FIRST, looking at photos of the home before they go visit or call an agent.
- When the seller spent an average of 1% of the value of their home on staging, they saw an average 1000% return on investment.
- According to NAR, almost a third of buyers will “overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged.”
- In a Real Estate Staging Association Survey, professionally staged homes spent 72% LESS time on the market.
- In a 2015 survey of over 3,500 homes professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% more than their unstaged neighbors’ homes.
Instead of wondering how you can afford to stage your home, how can you afford NOT to stage it?