Professor Emerita, Rutgers Linguistics
- 2016. Dynamic semantics. North American Summer School on Logic, Languages and Information (NASSLLI 2016).
- 2009. Crosslinguistic compositional semantics. Linguistic Society of America Institute (LSA 2009).
- 2006. Temporal anaphora in tenseless languages. European Summer School on Logic, Language, and Information (ESSLLI 2006).
- 1997. Semantic issues in ergative languages. Linguistic Society of America Institute (LSA 1997).
- 1994. Syntax and semantics of the ergative construction (with Ken Hale). Australian Linguistic Institute (ALI 1994).
National Science Foundation grants
- NSF grant BCS-9905600. Temporal Anaphora in Dynamic Cross-Linguistic Semantics. September 1, 1999 – August 31, 2002. Principal Investigator.
- NSF grant BNS-9108381. Syntax and Semantics of the Ergative Construction. September 1, 1991 – February 28, 1994. One of two "companion grants" for a joint project with Ken Hale, MIT.
Maria Bittner. ©Maria Bittner 2017. mbittner (at) linguistics.rutgers.edu