- There will be a timer. When you see a yellow card, you have 30 seconds remaining. When you see the red card, your time is up.
- We will draw numbers to create groups of candidates. This will also be the order of the rotation for each group.
- We will rotate who begins and ends each round of questions to provide equity for each candidate.
- Opening statements by each candidate. Please state your name, reason for running and what distinguishes you as the best candidate for your position. You will have 2 minutes to answer.
- Questions will be drawn. You will have 1 minute to answer.
- At the conclusion of the Q&A, you will have 1 minute to wrap up why you should be the candidate of choice.