Investment Opportunities (In no particular order)
- Buy and Hold (No minimum but the more you hold, the more you gain [or lose] when the exchange rate goes up [or down])
- The easiest and possibly safest method is to buy and accumulate cryptocurrency and hold it. As the exchange rate continues to rise, so does the value of your holdings.
- Arbitrage (Minimum investment $100 + transaction fees)
- There are a few places where you can buy low on one site and sell higher on another such as with this method.
- Trading (Minimum investment $100 - exchange charges fee per trade)
- You can train yourself to trade cryptocurrencies on the many exchanges there are available. You will need to do a lot of research on this and some trial and error before you begin to see results.
- Automated Trading (Minimum investment $3000 + license cost)
- This method is not for the faint of heart or the impatient. Much research is necessary and investing a good amount of time to get the program setup is required. Once running, it requires little to no maintenance to generate a passive income.
- Personally Managed Diversified Portfolio (Buying and holding with a program to manage redistribution of your holdings)
- This method gives control of your funds across different exchanges to CoinCube after you select your portfolio of coins you wish to hold. You can re-balance your portfolio as it begins to grow.
- (IN BETA, INVITE ONLY) Using Prism you can pick your own portfolio of cryptocurrency assets and cash out at any time using Etherium Smart Contracts.
- Masternodes (Minimum investment $85.00 to $350,000.00 + Hardware Costs)
- Some cryptocurrencies and tokens allow you to make an income for actively participating in the security of the network by hosting a masternode. This is not mining and does not require a supercomputer and a megawatt of electricity to make a return.
- Mining (Minimum investment $500 and up + electricity)
- You can purchase highly specialized mining equipment to generate an income helping to secure the network of many different coins but the energy cost in most areas of the developed world make it very prohibitive and sometimes people barely break even on the amount they have generated. Over time and with a large amount of devices mining, you could begin to turn a profit especially if you hold onto the coins you are generating and they go up in value.
- Here is a mining calculator to help you get an idea of the hardware you will need to achieve your desired returns.
- Smart Mining (Unused mobile device, laptop, or PC + electricity)
- Alternatively, you can use a smart mining program such as MinerGate that you can install on any device (preferably one you no longer use daily as mining make the device almost unusable as it runs the GPU and CPU at their max speed) to generate a passive income by automatically redirecting your processing power at the most profitable coin at any given time.
Stay tuned for more great opportunities coming soon. Good luck and happy investing!
If you found this information useful, consider a donation!
I am not a financial advisor or tax professional. You should always consult with a licensed professional when regarding your financial investments and tax situations. Do your own research into all aspects of your investments and do not invest in something you do not understand. Remember, never invest more than you can afford to lose!