Before that, I was a Lecteur Hadamard research fellow funded by the FMJH and working at the CMAP, École Polytechnique, a post-doctoral Marie-Skłodowska Curie fellow at the University of Genova and a PhD student at the Cambridge Image Analysis research group.
My research lies in the fields of mathematical image processing, inverse problems, non-linear PDEs and non-smooth optimisation with applications to digital restoration of artworks and computational neuroscience.
- e-mail: calatroni[at]i3s[dot]unice[dot]fr
- Address: Laboratoire d'Informatique, Signaux et Systèmes de Sophia-Antipolis (I3S) - UMR7271 - UNS CNRS, 2000, Route des lucioles, Les Algorithmes - bât. Euclide B, 06903, Sophia Antipolis - France.
- Guest editor (with V. Franceschi, B. Franceschiello and D. Prandi) of the special issue on Color representation and cortical-inspired image processing of the Journal of Mathematical Neuroscience.
- Lecturer of a 2h mini-course for the 15th Peyresq summer school, July 22-26 2020, Peyresq, France.
- Speaker at SIAM Imaging Science conference, July 6-8 2020, Toronto, Canada.
- Speaker at IFIP TC7 2020, August 31-September 4, 2020, Quito, Ecuador.
- Speaker at workshop Optimization Techniques for Inverse Problems, September 7-9 2020, Modena, Italy.
- Speaker at ALGORITMY 2020, September 10-15 2020, Vysoke Tatry, Podbanske, Slovakia.