I am an NSF postdoc and CLE Moore instructor at Brandeis and MIT. I was previously a PhD student in low-dimensional topology at the University of Texas at Austin, supervised by John Luecke. I am interested in three and four-manifolds and knot concordance. For more information, see my research page. You can also see my preprints here.
You may run into me at the following events in the near future:
- Pseudoholomorphic curves and gauge theory in low-dimensional topology , Durham, August 19-23
- I am giving a lecture series at CIRGET September 10-13, and I am in residence at CRM, Montreal for the month of September
- New developments in 4-manifolds, MPIM Bonn, September 16-20
- I'll be giving a lecture series at Duke October 23-25
- Georgia Tech Topology conference December 6-8
- Low Dimensional topology workshop, Clay Mathematics institute, January 6-10