Parents of multiples
- The purpose of the Lowcountry Parents of Multiples is to support awareness of and interest in children of multiple births; to participate in research pertaining to multiples and their families; to exchange ideas and information with parents and guardians of multiples throughout the Greater Charleston Area; to offer parents of multiples emotional support; and, to use its proceeds, as possible, to assist charitable organizations which aid multiples and their families. LPM is a non-commercial, non-partisan, non-profit and non-sectarian organization devoted to support and socialization.
Why Join a Club?
- Exciting monthly meetings with activities and speakers geared toward parents of multiples
- Access to Member's Only Events, such as Mom's Night Out and exclusive playdates
- Mommy Mentors for pregnant and new parents of multiples
- Meal trains for new parents of multiples
- Membership to Multiples of America
- Membership to Palmetto State Parents of Multiples
- Opportunity to make lifelong friends
- Parents or Legal Guardian of twins, triplets, or higher order multiples
- $30 Annual Membership Dues paid each August
- Resident of Dorchester, Berkeley, Charleston, or Colleton County
- Associate Membership available for grandparents, caretakers, and medical professionals!
- FREE Stork Mom Memberships for families expecting multiples!