Patents, Trademarks, Copyright
Patents provide a legal remedy when the invention is being made, used, or sold without the permission of the patent owner - usually including payment to the patent owner.
Patents provide one means for creative people to protect their useful inventions, while allowing technical information to become more widely available. This fosters the advancement of technology and knowledge. Patents promote scientific progress in all types of industries.
Our Patent Law Services
- Provisional Patent Applications
- Utility Patent Applications
- Design Patent Applications
- Patentability and Patent Infringement Opinions
- Patent License Agreements