Performing Arts at Littleton High School... "it's different here..."
PARENT MEETING DATES: TBA
IMPORTANT! King Soopers Program News – Big changes in how Encore can use proceeds
With the new King Soopers program, Encore will no longer be able to track OR distribute proceeds from King Soopers to individual student accounts, effective immediately. This change has brought to light the need for Encore to apply for and maintain 501c3 status with the IRS and comply with all applicable rules.
What does this mean for you?
- Money that is currently in your student account will be transferred over the summer to your Infinite Campus account and can be used to offset any fees outstanding in Infinite Campus, including trip payments.
- Going forward, all proceeds from King Soopers will go to Encore to benefit the LHS Performing Arts Program as a whole. This still has the potential to be a huge benefit for our students. Proceeds will go toward student scholarships, lower performing arts fees, lower uniform costs, new equipment, etc.
- Safeway Cards - Encore will no longer be selling reloadable Safeway cards and is no longer able to distribute Safeway proceeds to individual student accounts. However, you can still use ShopWithScrip and receive a rebates toward your individual student account (see ShopWithScrip bullet below).
- ShopWithScrip proceeds will continue go toward individual student accounts. ShopWithScrip proceeds are not donations, but are rebates which allows them to go toward the student who earned them. If you have not yet enrolled in ShopWithScrip, please consider doing so soon so that your everyday purchases will generate rebate money for your student. See our ShopWithScrip page for more info and to enroll!
We are committed to our mission to promote and encourage a supportive relationship between parents/guardians, students and staff, in order to enhance and more effectively implement the programs and education provided by the Performing Arts Department at Littleton High School.
We need your help! Please consider continuing to support Encore and our students by enrolling your King Soopers Loyalty Account with the LHS Encore Performing Arts Program by following the steps below:
Registration Steps For Existing & New King Soopers Loyalty Account Users:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com
- Click on "Savings & Rewards"
- Click on "King Soopers Community Rewards"
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- If you have a rewards card and have not created an account, you will need to do this before you can enroll.
- If you do not have a rewards card, you will be prompted to create an alternate ID in step 3 of the account creation process. Click the blue "Or, Create Your Alt ID Online" to create your 10-digit code.
- Search for "Littleton High School Encore" or use our code, RY876
- Click "Enroll"
Questions? Please contact Jason Hill, President of Encore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Emmons (email@example.com).
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
F, May 3rd - Choir Pops Concert - 7 p.m.
Purchase Tickets Here for Choir Pops
Th, May 9th - Instrumental Pops Concert - 7 p.m.
T, May 14th - Performing Arts Awards Night - 7 p.m.
ENCORE! Mission Statement:
To promote and encourage a supportive relationship between parents/guardians, students and staff, in order to enhance and more effectively implement the programs and education provided by the Performing Arts Department at Littleton High School.
This website is dedicated to the parents, staff and students who participate in the Performing Arts; Choral, Instrumental, and Theater . This includes all students who work behind the scenes that you may not see on stage or on the field. Currently there are over 400 students that are a part of this incredible program which is run by three amazing teachers, Jim Farrell (Choral), Don Emmons (Instrumental) and Talia Liccardello (Theater).