Little Falls Athletic Club is pleased to offer the following sports programs.
- Track and Field
- Volleyball (Comissioner - Mysti Mugleston)
- Indoor Soccer
- Baseball (Commissioner - Mark Huek)
- Softball (Commissioner - Mark Seber)
- Tennis (Commissioner - Diana Gronda)
- Track and Field (Commissioner - Patricia Sweeney)
- Women's Softball
- Men's Softball
Champions League (Commissioners - Melissa and Bob Hannah)
The Champions League is our inclusive, non-competitive sports program for youth Pre-K through 8th grade. The focus is to provide children in the area with the ability to get out and play sports in a safe and supportive environment. The clinic style practices run at the same time as our rec season. Our current sports include:
Little Falls Lady Hornets (Commissioner - Fred Demarco)
- The Little Falls Lady Hornets is our Travel Softball program. We currently have teams from the 8u-14u level. It is a year round program with games in the Fall, Spring and Summer and training in the winter.