Lawrence Baptist Church was founded in 1956 by Pastor Robert Messer.....
The original building was located at 4330 North Post Road. Pastor Messer led the church for the next 50 years until his retirement. Pastor Larry Aaron then presided for the next eleven years.
LBC enters a new phase as the congregation has moved to 106 South Post Road under the leadership of Pastor Roosevelt Owens.