I obtained my PhD degree in Computer Science at McGill University in 2018. Besides my PhD, I am carrying out a Master (minor) in Construction Management (Durham).
My research interests include Wearable Sensing, Smart Computing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Indoor Localization, Human computer interaction, Computer Networks, etc.
- Landu Jiang, Xinye Lin, Xue Liu, Chongguang Bi, and Guoliang Xing. 2018. SafeDrive: Detecting Distracted Driving Behaviors Using Wrist-Worn Devices. Proc. ACM Interact. Mob. Wearable Ubiquitous Technol (IMWUT - UbiComp Journal). 1, 4, Article 144, January 2018.
- Landu Jiang, Yu Hua, Chen Ma and Xue Liu. "SunChase: Energy-Efficient Route Planning for Solar-Powered EVs." International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2017 IEEE.
- Chongguang Bi, Jun Huang, Guoliang Xing, Landu Jiang, Xue Liu, and Minghua Chen. "SafeWatch: A Wearable Hand Motion Tracking System for Improving Driving Safety." In Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), 2017 IEEE.
- Landu Jiang, Xi Chen, and Wenbo He. "SafeCam: Analyzing intersection-related driver behaviors using multi-sensor smartphones." In Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1-9. IEEE, 2016.
- Zhigang Shen, Landu Jiang, Kevin Grosskopf, and Charles Berryman. "Creating 3D web-based game environment using BIM models for virtual on-site visiting of building HVAC systems." In Construction Research Congress 2012: Construction Challenges in a Flat World,
- Zhigang Shen, and Landu Jiang. An Augmented 3D iPad Mobile Application for Communication, Collaboration, and Learning (CCL) of Building MEP Systems. In Computing in Civil Engineering, pp. 204-212, 2012