Ladies Nine Hole League
Welcome to the Nine Hole League Website for Blackstone and Black Bear.
Please view the above video if you are not able to attend the club sponsored rules seminar.
Welcome to the 2019 Blackstone and Black Bear Ladies 9 Hole League!
- Our first league day is April 25th! Sign up through our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ladiesnineholeleague/home will open after 4:00pm Friday April 19th.
- Sign up for weekly play through our website: https://sites.google.com/view/ladiesnineholeleague/sign-up cut off to sign up is 8:00pm on Tuesday's
- Please check whether you plan on purchasing dinner. Weeks we are at Blackstone we will have a buffet and weeks we play at Black Bear we will have a mini menu. If you choose not to get the buffet please don't eat the buffet, it sounds silly, but this was an issue last year - we will run out of food!
- We are very excited to have grown from 112 members in 2018 to 140 members of the 9 hole league this year! That being said, please sign up for weekly play early, as our allotted spots will fill up quickly! As our membership grows please know that we are continuing to work with the Blackstone and Black Bear golf staff for ways to ensure that everyone has a chance to play.
- Our Pro Shops will be doing the pairings every week.
- Competitive players please bring $1 in cash if you would like to participate in closest to the pin.
- Please remember to swap cards with your cart opponents before teeing off. We also suggest keeping your own score to compare scores at the end of your round.
- No shows will be charged a greens fee, if you sign up and cannot play please contact the appropriate Pro Shop.
- Please remember to check in at the Pro Shop before we tee off.
- We will tee off promptly at 5:00pm every Thursday.
- Weeks where we play Black Bear please remember to fill out your menu selection when you check in for golf.
- Pace of play is always an important issue. As a reminder, you are required to pick up after you reach double the par of the hole (a 6x on a par 3, 8x on a par 4, or 10x on a par 5). If you reach double par, please mark on your score card with an "X" following your double par score. In addition, the lowest handicap player in each group will be the pace setter for the group. Because they are the more seasoned golfers, we will depend on them to help implement the double par rule and to help keep pace moving. Please understand that this is to help everyone. Pace setters, please don't take your job too seriously! And for everyone else, please understand that they are just trying to help. We don't want this setup to create any controversy.
- Please download the GHIN App http://www.ghin.com/content.aspx?id=212&cmsMode=Preview We will not post your scores for you, it is up to you to post your own scores. We do have a handicap chairman who will be making sure scores have been accurately posted.
- Score cards will be added the day following golf (Fridays). We will send an e-blast and post our weekly winners on our Facebook page and website. We will also congratulate the winners the next league play day.
Back to Golf Night was a blast! It was great to connect with so many of you! Please register on the Registration tab if you have not done so already!
We are so excited for our first day of play on April 25th. Please sign up as soon as possible for your tee time. Spots will fill up. We will open sign ups Friday night and close them Tuesday morning in order to do pairings.
We are aware that the rules meeting is at the same time as our first Nine Hole League night. We are working on an alternative. We will let you know details as soon as we have them.
We have added a Menu tab so you are able to see what the buffets will be when we play at Blackstone.
Continue to check this site as more information will be added.