http://Milosh.MKostic.com W E L C O M E ! This site is under development ...
Milosh Kostic is a Senior Financial Analyst in AKORN Pharmaceuticals. Before joining AKORN, Kostic worked in Reveron Consulting as a Senior Associate, and prior in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department of Option Care/Walgreens Co., where he served as a Senior Financial Analyst/Due Diligence Lead Analyst. He was tasked with financial due diligence including synergy analysis, yearly budgets and forecasting. He also worked closely with cross-functional teams to integrate potential acquisitions.
More at: Milosh's Bio (C. Vita-PDF) and below.
email@example.com * (815) 501-4046 * 828 W. Grace St., Chicago, IL 60613
Continue to pursue a challenging and rewarding career to apply knowledge and experience in the business realm, including financial analysis, due diligence, and corporate strategic initiatives.
Professional Experience and Expertise
Akorn Pharmaceuticals Lake Forest, IL June 2014 – Current
Sr. Financial Analyst
· Prepare, analyze, report, and reconcile actual results to plan/forecasts for business operating units on a monthly basis.
· Prepare, analyze, and report the project spend for respective business operating units, bridging actuals to forecast/plan.
· Communicate to operating teams and to corporate a variety of financial data key to monthly dashboard and consolidation reporting.
· Lead efforts of the Annual Operating Planning and Quarterly Forecasts processes for cost center and project reporting by providing observations and recommendations to Management to assist in decision making regarding spend and headcount management at various levels.
· Predict and communicate to corporate expected future results on a quarterly basis, providing detailed support behind any forecast variance.
· Support operating team and other finance colleagues by compiling & communicating ad hoc cost center and project reports, sales analysis and compile information for R&D project approvals.
· Lead efforts on special projects within the finance team, such as cost center support management.
· Part of Core Akorn Integration Team with Merger of Fresenius Kabi.
Riveron Consulting, LP Chicago, IL January 2012 – November 2013
· Lead Associate in multiple merger and integration transactions.
· Performed financial due diligence for private equity and corporate clients on buy-side, sell-side and carve-out transactions for healthcare, manufacturing, energy, and retail companies.
· Advised clients about the financial position of target companies through detailed analysis of company earnings, working capital and identification of debt and debt-like items.
· Provided value to clients by identifying post-close cost saving and synergy opportunities.
Walgreens/Option Care – Corporate Deerfield, IL May 2005 – April 2011
Senior Financial Analyst/Due Diligence Lead Analyst – Mergers & Acquisitions
· Worked on over 100-acquisition target due diligences with over half successfully acquired.
· Targets that were acquired have added $532M in net revenue and $134M in EBITDA - 0.5% to budgeted projections.
· Coordinated operational assumptions on go-forward basis with regional vice presidents and quantified projections for first year budgets.
· Presented budget projections to regional management teams, business owners, and department management for valuation of potential targets.
· Data mined to obtain revenue and accounts receivable by payor, therapy, patient, and referral sources.
· Reviewed financial data provided by a potential acquisition target for its accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Prepared financial projections and budgets for selected acquisition targets.
· Assisted due diligence in Human Resource, Purchasing, Compliance and Operations analyses.
· Analyzed information received from seller for accuracy and completeness.
· Assisted in reviewing and implementing due diligence findings in purchase agreements.
· Reviewed schedules of purchase agreements for accuracy and completeness.
· Calculated earn-outs from previous acquisitions.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign August 1999 – May 2004
· Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (Consistently Ranked as #1 or among the top Undergraduate Programs in the United States)
· Accounting Certificate Program
· Dean’s List for Academic Achievement, College of Business at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Fall 1999 & 2000)
· Illinois State Scholar & Illinois General Assembly Scholarship
(Graduated High School in Top 5%, 1999)
· National Honor Society and citation in the Who’s Who Among American Students for Academic Achievement (1997 to 1999)
· The U.S. President’s Education Award for Academic Excellence (1995)
· Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Quick Books, Hyperion, JD Edwards Enterprise, BIO, SAP, and other Analytical Finance Software
· CPR+, Mestamed, Brighttree, i-Emphysis, among other Billing Systems
· Fluent in English and Serbian/Croatian
· Basic Spanish
Both professional and personal references are available upon request.