We are proud of the success of our KLC Youth program. The foundations are built year in and year out for a successful program, top to bottom. Our coaches work hard to respect our kids and teach them this great game of football.
Be sure to check out our KLC Youth Facebook page for up-to-date information!
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Youth Head Coach: Aaron Justinger, firstname.lastname@example.org
KLC Youth Football Promise Statement
To teach the game of football for the development and betterment of our kids.
By participating in this football program, it is our hope that the student athletes will learn the game and also the following:
What We Expect of Our Coaches
What We Expect from Our Kids
- We are role models
- We coach with positive energy and passion. We coach through positive reinforcement, correcting through teaching and encouragement.
- We teach the system and our playbook. We teach how to block, tackle, and play with passion.
- We teach technique and repetition, with safety in mind at all times.
- We realize that each grade is a stepping stone for the next and coach that way.
- We play for fun but teach how to be competitive. The two can co-exist.
- We work to establish an open line of communications with players and parents.
- We engage with the kids and have fun Coaching.
- To treat each other, opponents, and their coaches and parents with total respect.
- To listen and be open to learning the game of football.
- To treat classmates in school and community with the same respect. Zero tolerance for bullying and belittling behavior towards others
- To work had on the field but work even harder at school.
- To participate in off-field team building and community stewardship activities.
- As teammates, holding each other accountable to everything mentioned above.