I am a Research Economist at Uber Technologies in San Francisco. Previously, I was a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Dornsife Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET) at the University of Southern California. I obtained my PhD in Economics from the University of California, San Diego in 2017.
I am interested in urban economics and international trade, with a special focus on remote sensing. Please find my Curriculum Vitae here.
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California, San Diego, 2017
- M.Sc. Economics and Econometrics, University of Nottingham, 2010
- MA History and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, 2009
Current Research Interest
- Primary: International Trade, Urban Economics
- Secondary: Applied Microeconomics, Environmental Economics