Recent group news:
- 5/2017: Paper on "A Bayesian hierarchical model for climate-change detection and attribution" now accepted at Geophysical Research Letters.
- 5/2017: Paper on "A multi-resolution approximation for massive spatial datasets" now published in JASA.
- 4/2017: Matthias has received the 2017 Early Investigator Award of the American Statistical Association's Section on Statistics and the Environment (ENVR), for "contributions of great potential in environmental science; developing highly innovative multiresolution spatial models; developing very effective methods for distributed computation; and for developing approximate filtering methods for application in environmental science."
- 4/2017: Paper on "Extended ensemble Kalman filters for high-dimensional hierarchical state-space models" now available on arXiv.
- 4/2017: Marcin and Wenlong have received a Gold and Silver Prize, respectively, at the SETCASA Statistics Poster Session.
- 3/2017: Matthias has received an NSF Career Award.
- 2017: Marcin has been selected as a participant in the NCAR SIParCS Program this summer.